Best Casino games to win money
Method 1Find Your Game
- Consider your goals. Do you want the thrill of winning one big chunk, or would you rather win several smaller pots? Do you need to make a particular amount of money, or is simply playing for a while and coming out ahead enough? How high do the stakes need to be? Are you just looking to have fun in an exciting, social setting? Don't just gamble for no reason—decide before you start what you want to get out of it.
- Know which games to avoid. If you want to have a chance of coming out ahead, you need to pick a game that offers you decent odds.
- In craps players bet on the outcome of dice rolls, either against each other or against the house. By taking or laying odds on a number, you can lower the house edge. There is also a relatively new method for increasing your chance of winning called dice control. Controlled shooters hold the belief that they can control the outcome of their rolls by tossing the dice a certain way.
- Blackjack is one of the most basic casino games. You and the house each start with two cards, and then flip over random cards hoping their added value will get closest to 21 without going over. The key is knowing the odds that you will hit the desired sum and betting on those statistics conservatively. Some variations of blackjack can actually give the player the advantage (although this is rare).
- Poker is unique amongst casino games in that you play against the other players, not the house. There are many variations, but usually players bet on the strength of their cards as their hands develop over one or more iterations. More than just chance, it's a game of deception, as the best players learn to use the size of the bets to bluff when they have a bad hand, draw others into the pot when they have a good hand and read their opponents to know when to fold.
- Be careful about betting on events that are out of your control. It can be fun to put money on boxing matches, horse races or other sports, but the odds offered are designed to tempt you into betting on long shots. Long shots are bad beds by definition.
Method 2Play Smart
- Learn the games. If you don't know the rules, you might as well throw your money away. Learning all the rules and nuances of a game helps you understand the odds and bet strategically, not just randomly. Don't trust the casino or other players to explain the rules in a clear and complete way—it may be to their advantage if you miss something. Check out the following articles for more help:
- Practice. Even if you memorize the rules, playing is the best way to really learn how a game works. So before you put any money on the line, get together with friends and play practice hands until you know the rhythm and flow of the game.
- This is especially important in poker, where the game is about more than just understanding the rules.
- Know the odds. Most games of chance aren't just random—they're statistical. At any given point, some basic math can tell you the probability that you will roll a specific number in craps or flip over one of your "outs" in poker. Learning to make these calculations and playing based on your real odds, not your gut, is the best way to lose less and win more in the long run.
- Don't bet the farm. Set rules for how much you can put on the line before you go out gambling and yourself stick to these rules. You can lose a lot of money very quickly if you don't give yourself limits and cut your losses when you hit them.
- Know when to walk away. This can be the hardest part of gambling, especially with games like slots and roulette. Many gamblers will win a few rounds and feel like they are "hot" and can't lose. Don't fall into this trap! Just because you are on a winning streak, doesn't mean the odds are in your favor. In fact, it will make the odds in games like blackjack and poker edge to the casino.
- If you do get ahead, that's a great time to take your winnings and leave.
- If you keep playing, consider betting more conservatively (like the Kelly bet) instead of less to preserve your profits, because the odds will probably swing back against you sooner rather than later.
what casino games are best to play for winning big money? | Yahoo Answers
Only game in a casino (when correctly played) a player can swing the edge in their favor.
Great book on blackjack below...The Worlds Greatest Blackjack Book